4 channel multi FX delay:
VST Multi FX/Ambience unit.
REFLEX PRO V2 is a powerful 4 channel multi effect delay unit. Predefined feedback routings and a clear structured signal flow make it easy to design unique organic and living
feedback cascades. Audio parameters can be modulated from 6 modulation sources. REFLEX PRO V2 covers a wide variety of effects including spacey endless reverberation up to hard distorted or
phasing modulations. Four distinctive LFOs can generate smooth transitions or trance-gate like effects.
REFLEX PRO V2 provides easy access to complete stereo signal paths which allows fast and creative sound design combined with ease of handling.
Preconfigured intuitive and yet flexible and with countless routing and sound variations.
A perfect companion for unique ambience effects
49.-€ for EU customers, incl 19% VAT
41,18€ for non EU customers
Changes in V2.2
- Audio dropout with extreme Resonance modulation settings on the Butterworth filter
- broken wrap at LFO stepping
- false Preset name storing (host vst data)
- false storing of some LFO parameters (host vst data)
- Data and Preset Folder moved into Program data folder
- "Skinability". Change Reflex Pro appearance with new background bitmaps
- LFO sync to Song Position Pointer
Watch our You Tube channel for some demo videos
or listen to it at our DEMO Page
Audio output is silenced every 55 seconds.
All Preset management features are disabled.
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Pentium III/AMD with SSE support
Host application: VST compatible 32 bit host software
(Cubase, Nuendo, FL studio,Reaper etc.)
Limited Demo version. Works as full version with a valid serial number.