REFLEX PRO V2
4 channel multi FX delay:
VST Multi FX/Ambience unit. (Windows only)
REFLEX PRO V2 is a powerful 4 channel multi effect delay unit. Predefined feedback routings and a clear structured signal flow make it easy to design unique organic and living
feedback cascades. Audio parameters can be modulated from 6 modulation sources. REFLEX PRO V2 covers a wide variety of effects including spacey endless reverberation up to hard distorted or
phasing modulations. Four distinctive LFOs can generate smooth transitions or trance-gate like effects.
REFLEX PRO V2 provides easy access to complete stereo signal paths which allows fast and creative sound design combined with ease of handling.
Preconfigured intuitive and yet flexible and with countless routing and sound variations.
A perfect companion for unique twisted ambience effects
Get a license key to unlock the demo version at our online shop
Price: 49.-€ incl. VAT
- Two independent stereo delay paths with a pre-defeined feedback matrix or individual feedback options. A special LFO known from the REFLEX free ambience generator adds subtile modulation .
- Two filter sections including 16 single and 8 double filter types with selectable "hook points".
- Two waveshaping sections featuring 7 shaping types from soft saturation to crushing Lofi sounds.
- One additional feedback loop with 4 routing types for dense reverb and feedback effects.
- 4 channel frequency shifter for unique flanging and frequency modulation sounds.
- Bandsplitter for easy frequency dependent processing
- 4 LFO modulation sources with more than 50 waveforms 3 different play and many trigger modes. LFO depth and rate can be modulated!
Gate envelope for "Trance-Gate-alike" effects!
- 2 Envelope followers driven by RMS detectors with 0/1 clipping settings.
- A panorama rotation algorithm for special rotating sounds beyond the possibilities of a standard L/R panning.
- Ambience section adding extra reverb with different routing options featuring very special soundscapes.
- Modulation of most parameters with six modulation sources.
- Free assignable Midi controllers
- Comes with more than 260 inspiring presets
- "Skinability". Change Reflex Pro appearance with new background bitmaps
Audio output is silenced every 55 seconds.
All Preset management features are disabled.
Limited Demo version. Works as full version with a valid serial number.
REFLEX PRO V2 is only available for Windows PC!
Minimum System Requirements:
Processor: Pentium III/AMD with SSE support
Speed: 1200 MHz
Memory: 256 MB RAM
Operating system: Windows 2000 or XP or newer
Host application: VST compatible 32 bit host software
(Cubase, Nuendo, FL studio,Reaper etc.)